Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Vision Statement
'At Larkfields School we pride ourselves on creating a warm and welcoming environment where everyone belongs and thrives. We recognise that all children are unique, and we provide high quality, meaningful education to ensure every child has the opportunity to succeed and fulfil their potential.'
Our School Values
-Helping every child to thrive in a secure and caring atmosphere where standards of behaviour, social conduct and academic achievement are paramount
– Building upon and developing individuals’ strengths and talents through a love of learning inspired by quality teaching
– Equipping each child with the skills and the positive disposition they need for lifelong learning through an effective curriculum
– Developing confident learners, who take responsibility for their own learning and are proud of their achievements
– Providing an inclusive environment that is healthy, caring and safe and promotes a healthy and active lifestyle
– Teaching the importance of moral values and providing the foundation for lifelong friendships
– Working in close partnership with the community to develop citizens who will lead happy and rewarding lives in an ever-changing modern Britain